How to Do Amped Wireless AC2600 Setup?
Do you want to increase the WiFi coverage of your home network? Well, doing Amped Wireless AC2600 setup will be of great help. The Amped Wireless AC2600 extender offers up to 15000 sq. ft. of WiFi coverage. It comes equipped with 16 powerful amplifiers and 4 antennas to provide you with one of the best internet experiences. Moreover, the MIMO technology used by the Amped Wireless AC2600 range extender delivers a great speed on multiple client devices at the same time.
Wondering how to do Amped Wireless setup? Well, this page can help you. Because here, we will provide you with the step-by-step guidelines to do Amped AC2600 setup using two different methods. What are those methods? Let’s find out.
Amped Wireless AC2600 Setup Methods
The two methods that can be used to do Amped AC2600 setup are as follows:
Before you proceed with the Amped wireless AC2600 setup steps, let us make you aware of the difference between the manual and WPS method.
WPS Method: During Amped Wireless AC2600 setup using the WPS method, a wireless connection is established between your extender and the host router. Above all, the setup can be done just with a single push of the button. However, for the WPS setup, your host router must support the WPS configuration.
Manual Method: If you want to do Amped AC2600 setup using the manual method, then there needs to be a wired connection between your Amped extender and the host router. In addition, you need to keep the default web address of the Amped wireless AC2600 extender handy during the setup process.
Now, let us guide you about the steps to do Amped Wireless AC2600 setup using both methods.
Amped Wireless AC2600 Setup Using WPS Method
Follow the instructions given below to do Amped AC2600 setup using the WPS method:
- Start the Amped Wireless AC2600 setup process by unboxing your extender.
- Once done, find a wall socket near your host router and plug your Amped AC2600 wireless extender into it.
- Turn on your Amped Wireless extender as well as the host router.
- Thereafter, start looking for the WPS button on your Amped AC2600 extender.
- Once found, press it carefully.
- Now, turn to your host router and press the WPS button on it too.
- Within a few minutes, the Amped Wireless AC2600 setup process will get completed.
In this way, you can do Amped AC2600 setup using the WPS method. Now, you can connect your client devices to the extender and enjoy flawless HD and 4K streaming. Just in case you face issues while doing Amped Wireless AC2600 setup using the WPS method, contact our experts for immediate help.
Moving on, let us shed light on the steps to do Amped AC2600 setup using the manual method. So, give a read to the next section.
Amped Wireless AC2600 Setup Using Manual Method
Following are the instructions that will help you do Amped AC2600 setup using the manual method:
- After unboxing your Amped AC2600 wireless extender, plug it into a wall socket and switch it on.
- Thereafter, pick an Ethernet cable and use it to create a connection between your Amped extender and the host router.
- Now, switch on your computer or laptop.
- Open a web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari, etc.
- Move the cursor to the address bar of the web browser and enter the default web address of the Amped AC2600 extender.
- Press the Enter key.
- The moment you hit Enter, the Amped Wireless AC2600 setup wizard will welcome you with certain prompts.
- Now, read the prompts with utmost care and follow them to get the Amped AC2600 setup process completed.
Congratulations! You have successfully done Amped Wireless AC2600 setup. Now, you can enjoy a blazing-fast internet connection in every nook and cranny of your house. But, what happened? Are you unable to do Amped AC2600 setup? No worries! The next section will guide you about the reasons halting you from making your Amped Wireless AC2600 extender up and running.
Reasons: Can’t Do Amped Wireless AC2600 Setup
- Your Amped wireless AC2600 range extender might be getting an inconsistent power supply.
- The Ethernet cable connecting your Amped extender to the router has become damaged.
- You haven’t updated the web browser before doing Amped Wireless AC2600 setup.
- The distance between your Amped AC2600 extender and the host router is improper.
- You might have entered the incorrect default web address.
- There are obstructions present in the path of your extender’s WiFi signals.
- You were not attentive while following the on-screen prompts.
- The computer you have used to do Amped AC2600 setup is packed with excess security.
- You didn’t clear the cache, cookies, and browsing history of the web browser.
So, these were the most common reasons preventing you from doing Amped Wireless AC2600 setup. Whatever the reason might be, walking through the below-mentioned troubleshooting guidelines will surely help you get success with the Amped AC2600 setup process. However, if you need an instant solution, contact our team of experts.
Troubleshoot: Can’t Do Amped Wireless AC2600 Setup
- The reason behind the insufficient power supply might be the use of a damaged wall socket. So, check whether you are facing issues during Amped Wireless AC2600 setup due to the same reason or not. In case the wall socket is damaged, don’t wait to get it repaired. Else, use another wall socket to power up your Amped AC2600 extender.
- The Ethernet cable acts as a bridge between your Amped extender and the host router. Thus, it becomes quite important to examine its physical condition before doing Amped AC2600 setup. So, check for the same. If your Ethernet cable has cuts, get it replaced with a new one instantly. Also, make sure that the connection between your Amped AC2600 extender and the host router is firm. If you want to opt for an easier path, then consider connecting your devices wirelessly.
- To access the Amped Wireless AC2600 setup wizard with ease, the web browser needs to run on an updated version. So, if you haven’t updated your web browser yet, do it right now. Also, navigate to the settings section of the web browser and delete all the unnecessary files.
- The default web address of the extender is the gateway to reach the Amped Wireless AC2600 setup wizard. Therefore, it is advised not to commit any typing mistakes while entering it. Also, make sure that you are not typing the default web address into the search bar of the web browser. Use the address field instead.
- Obstructions present in the path of the extender are also one of the most vital factors contributing to Amped AC2600 setup issues. Therefore, it is advised to keep them away from your wireless extender. To name a few your Amped range extender should be kept away from reflexive surfaces, devices emitting electromagnetic frequencies, and metal objects.
- Antivirus software are known for preventing access to certain websites including the one used for Amped Wireless AC2600 setup. So, temporarily disable antivirus software or firewall installed on your PC and see if you can do Amped AC2600 setup.
- To get success with the Amped Wireless AC2600 setup process, you need to follow the on-screen prompts with utmost care. Therefore, keep your eyes open while reading the instructions on the Amped AC2600 setup wizard.
After following these troubleshooting tips, you’ll be able to do Amped Wireless AC2600 setup. Once you are done with installing your Amped extender, you need to customize its settings in order to have a wonderful internet experience. If you don’t know how to access the settings of your extender, get in touch with our proficient experts.